Gionee has launched the Elife E8 , the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India. The smartphone will be exclusively available on Snapdeal from 12th October. It has a 6-inch Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 64-bit processor supported by 3GB ram and 64GB internal storage. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Amigo UI 3.1 on top.
The smartphone is coming with many camera features like magic focus, one dedicated shooting button etc, to experience professional level photography. It has 24 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and a 8 megapixel front-facing camera. The picture will maintain its original quality even at 3x Zoom. It has dual sim support with support for the 4G bands in India. The smartphone comes with fast charging technology, HIFI Sound, Dual speakers and Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Goinee Elife E8 Specs
- Display : 6-inch QHD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Processor : 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor
- Storage : 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- OS : Android 5.1 with Amigo UI 3.1
- Cameras : 24MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording, 8MP front-facing camera
- Battery : 3520mAh
The Gionee Elife E8 comes in Golden color and is priced at Rs. 34,999 in India. Retail channel of sales has always been the strength of Gionee. The move to sell the E8 exclusively online is quite surprising. Gionee always pushes the limit in terms of design and features. The Elife E8 is definitely an exciting launch from Gionee and we are eager to get our hands on it for review.