Gionee joins Make in India Campaign with F103
Gionee has launched its first “Made in India” mobile, announcing its support for the “Make-in-India” campaign by Indian government. The new phone is launched as part of the fashion series of Gionee mobiles. The Gionee F103 will be manufactured by Foxconn at SriCity in Andra Pradesh.
The Gi0nee F103 has a 5 inch HD IPS display with dragontrail glass protection. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 with Amigo UI 3.1. It has 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front facing camera. It has mirror glass back finish. The smartphone supports 4G connectivity with support for Indian bands.
Goinee F103 Specs
- Display : 5 inch HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- Processor : 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64 bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB Internal memory
- OS : Android 5.0 with Amigo UI 3.1
- Rear Camera : 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- Front Camera : 5MP
- Battery :- 2400mAh
The Gionee F103 would be available in Pearl White, Dawn White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India. The Company said it sold over 7
Million devices in India already and looking to double its sales in 2015-2016, with the support provided through its India manufacturing.