Though the Oneplus One is a beast of a mobile, it definitely comes with a host of firmware related issues. Oneplus has been consistently fixing the bugs and here is the latest update. This update offers a lot of improvement and bug fixes for the Cyanogen mod 11s on oneplus one.
The new firmware update CM 11S 38R mainly targets the touchscreen responsiveness issue. It also brings in new lock screen design along with RAW photo format support for the camera. It also brings in enhanced audio capabilities. The Oneplus One will now let you play 24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling. It also adds support for ANT+ support which means that it will support apps that read data from sensors like heart rate monitor etc…
Here is the change log
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.